The Stayton of Mind

A deeply spiritual experience

Tuesday, November 02, 2004

The Search Continues

Well, ladies and gents, I am no further along in the job search than I was the last time I posted...how depressing is that?!? Still waiting to hear from Columbus (www.capa.com) and The Milwaukee Bucks (www.nba.com/bucks) I got turned down for a job at UWM that I was REALLY interested in...guess it is cause I don't have my master's degree. Since when is that a requirement for almost every job that peaks my interest. Guess it is time to go back to school. Good thing I am working on applications - not 100% sure where I want to go yet. I am hoping one day everything just falls into place - that the clouds will part and light will shine over me and I will smile and dance as I bask in the warmth and comfort of the knowledge that envelopes me and everything will be at peace in the world. Alright, a bit over the top, but it would still be nice right?!?

1 Comments:

  • At 6:47 AM, Blogger Johnny Mack said…

    A few more years for another piece of paper.
    Too bad they won't ever be graced by your lovelyness!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home