The Stayton of Mind

A deeply spiritual experience

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Me and Sophia


So, I know I have been really bad about posting info on the site lately - SORRY!!! So here is the update...I have been trying to surf as much as possible, but don't have any pics cause, well, where would I put a camera? LOL! I have also been busting my butt with school - thank goodness it is almost the end of the semester!!! I am really looking forward to my trip to Europe with my sister - I leave in 3 weeks and there is SO much to do before then!!! YIKES! I am going to freeze in Europe though - anything below 70 feels cold to me now and I have to put on a long sleeve shirt...I know you feel really bad for me - right? This picture is from a night out on the town with my friend Sophia. She is a super sweet girl from Denver, CO who is in most of my classes. We went to the Hard Rock Cafe to see a local Raggae band - SUPER fun=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home