The Stayton of Mind

A deeply spiritual experience

Sunday, November 07, 2004

Congratulations to Penny and El

Last night I went to one of the most emotionally charged, God-centered, wedding ceremonies and receptions I have ever attended! You could feel the love radiating off the couple and I was brought to tears more than once. (Some may say this is due to the obscene number of weddings I have attended this year, but I beg to differ!!!) I can only hope that everyone finds as perfect for them as Ellery and Penny are for eachother!

The sisters of Gamma Phi represented in full strength as did a number of other UWSP alum and we danced the night away (even "Gamma Phi-ing Penny at one point!), caught up, remenissed on "old times" and shared in the joy of the day.

I would like to send a big shout out to Joe Klug for surprising me with a fabulous and fun date for the evening and to Tony for being such a great date despite not knowing many people at the event=)

So, with this phenominal ceremony I bid farewell to my wedding circuit tour of 2004. Time to re-charge (and re-save) for 2005!!!

If you would like to see pics of the fun times go to http://homepage.mac.com/tracystayton/PhotoAlbum22.html

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home