The Stayton of Mind

A deeply spiritual experience

Monday, September 26, 2005

Me and My Daddy


Me and My Daddy
Originally uploaded by tracystayton.

Look everyone! My first visitor here in Hawaii! My Daddy came to visit me for a couple of days and we did TONS of stuff! We went snorkling, scuba diving (although I thought he wasn't going to do it for a little while there) toured the island, went to Pearl Harbor, and I took him surfing=) See what you all have to look forward to when you come and visit me!

1 Comments:

  • At 9:30 AM, Blogger Stephanie said…

    Oh my goodness girl, you look like you're blending in quite well these days! Daddy-o looks like he experienced a bit of culture shock!

    Glad to see your pics aren't up... that horrible pic with me and the snake just had to go! lol

    Love you girl!

    ~Stephanie

     

Post a Comment

<< Home