The Stayton of Mind

A deeply spiritual experience

Thursday, November 25, 2004

Our Team. Our Town.

I GOT A NEW JOB! It is official! I met with Senator Kohl on Friday and was officially offered a position with The Milwaukee Bucks in their Corporate Sales and Marketing Division. I can now lay down that stress just in time of the Holidays - YIPPIE!!! Better believe I am going to stuff myself extra full today in celebration (not to mention I have 2 Thanksgiving dinners to attend). My first official day will be the 13th of December and I get to go to the Holiday party that weekend at Lake Park Bistro with all those affiliated with the team. In addition I will be able to attend all games (sometimes I will be working at them, but other times I will be just enjoying the fun!) YIPPIE! I am employed! Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

6 Comments:

  • At 4:27 PM, Blogger Johnny Mack said…

    That is SO kick butt! Nice job! What wonderful holiday news.

    Congrats!

     
  • At 9:23 AM, Blogger Johnny Mack said…

    Just dropping a happy new year note on the blog!
    I hope it was great for you.
    Hope to see you around soon.

     
  • At 6:14 AM, Blogger Johnny Mack said…

    Any new words?
    I heard the helmet you got served a good crash already.
    You OK?

     
  • At 10:08 AM, Blogger Johnny Mack said…

    Hehe.. .wow!
    Lots of updates!
    hehe.

    just messing w/ ya. Hope to see you out on the slopes soon.

     
  • At 1:40 PM, Blogger Johnny Mack said…

    OK, the snow is almost melted.
    Anything new going on with you?

     
  • At 10:30 AM, Blogger Johnny Mack said…

    Hope Phoenix was fun.
    Any news posting here?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home