The Stayton of Mind

A deeply spiritual experience

Thursday, October 06, 2005

The Girls - Colleen, Jen, Michelle, Me, and Lisa (from L to R)


The Girls
Originally uploaded by tracystayton.

Here are the Hawaii girls=) We all went out for Jen's 28th birthday and had a rockin' time. It was a surf party at the Hard Rock Cafe and they gave away a TON of stuff. All of us took home crazy amounts of gear. I got 3 Dakine baby-T's, 2 guy size T-shirts (which I gave to my Dad and told him not to cut up like he ususally does), 1 baseball hat, 1 train conductor-type hat (SUPER cute), a beach bag and sandals (that I gave to Jen for her birthday cause she loved them) and a VERY nice Dakine Surfing backpack! The bag is probably my favorite cause it has EVERYTHING - a little cooler area in the front, a felt lined pocket for glasses, a water-proof pocket for my wet bikini and rash guard, straps to snych things to the outside (technically it is for a skateboard I think) and tons of other cool little features!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home