The Stayton of Mind

A deeply spiritual experience

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Home came to Hawaii


My friend Brent was gracious enough to offer me his extra ticket to the Badger vs. UH game at Aloha stadium the Friday after Thanksgiving!!! He remembered that I'm from Wisco and thought it would be a great way to bring home to me even though I couldn't be home for Thanksgiving and won't be there for Christmas and New Year's either! The game was a blow-out with the Badgers dominating throughout - although, the UH quarterback danced his way out of SO many sacks and even completed 3 passes during his fancy footwork! This picture is of us eating donuts...yes, that's right, at the football games here the vendors sell the traditional items like beer and hot dogs, but they also sell strange things like donuts and poke (raw, marinated fish). It is quite a site...the donuts were cheap, but not very tasty...save your $!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home