The Stayton of Mind

A deeply spiritual experience

Saturday, December 17, 2005

Christmas in Paradise



So, you've seen the pics of the 80's party and the Golf Pro, Tennis Ho party - well, here is the latest installment of the Euro parties...the Christmas in Paradise party. You were suppose to dress up on beach wear, but not very many people did. Most just had on festive colors and Santa hats. They did have a cash prize bikini contest (I was so upset when I realized I had forgotten my suit at home and couldn't enter Read: laden with sarcasm). This is a pic of my friend David and I posing as if we had been in the contest together. We totally would have taken it! LOL!!! Sadly, David is not coming back to HPU next semester...he is going home to Sweden!

The other pic is of me and my 2 French friends...Stefan and Jonathan. Sadly, Stefan will not be coming back to HPU next semester either=(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home