The Stayton of Mind

A deeply spiritual experience

Saturday, December 17, 2005

Europe here I come!



Well, the semester is officially over and I am gearing up to leave today for a 3 week trek around Europe with my sister! We are starting in Poland (where she has been studying all semester) and then headed to Prague...not sure where we are spending Christmas yet, but I we'll be together so where ever we end up will be fabulous I am sure. The only thing set in stone is that we have to meet my Mom on the 27th of December in Amsterdam. We will then head up to Brussels and finally over to London where we will spend the New Year!!! I will be back in Wisco on the 6th of January and will probably stay until the 17th or so...Hopefully I will get to catch up with everyone in Mil-town then! I miss you all - This is me, signing off from Hawaii! Aloha and Happy Holidays=)

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home