The Stayton of Mind

A deeply spiritual experience

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Finally in Poland!



It was quite the trek over the Pacific, Mainland USA, and Atlantic, but after 6 airports and quite a bit of confusion I made it to Poland was greeted with this cute sign from my sister (it says "Welcome Tracy") I had to rough it for 3 days in the same cloths because the airlines lost my luggage (ICK!) - I did go to the market and pick up the necessities though.

It was wonderful to see "the Motherland" where so many of my ancestors are from and to see where my sister spent the last 4 months. It was always a bit sad for me that I never got to share where I went to school in Spain with my family. The cold was quite a shock to my system and I pretty much wore everything in my pack just to stay warm! Hawaii has spoiled me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home