The Stayton of Mind

A deeply spiritual experience

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Graduation Waikiki Beach Photo Shoot

5/17/07

So, what do you do with those graduation gowns once the ceremony is over?!?

Well, when you think like me and you live in Hawaii you jump in the ocean with them of course

















(too bad my photographer Mom missed the actual jump!)!!!

The day after graduation as I was packing up my apartment, deciding what to keep and what to toss I came upon my graduation garb from the day before...hmmmm...never going to wear it again, already paid for it, might as well do something fun with it!

So, with my Mom as our photographer, we did an impromptu, fun, silly, who cares who is looking at us photo shoot at Waikiki beach!


And when it was all over...we gave our leis to Duke!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home