The Stayton of Mind

A deeply spiritual experience

Monday, February 13, 2006

Pro Bowl BABY!


Here we are at the 2006 Pro Bowl=) Although not a regular season game, it was my first NFL game EVER! I know, it is a sin...a Wisconsinite who has never been to a Packer game! Hopefully I will get to one this year?!? I wish I would have seen one when Favre was still playing! Ah well...

The Pro Bowl was a SUPER good time - I went with Colleen (obviously), Tamika, Brent, and Sophia and we met up with our friends Jason and Johnny. We all cheer for different NFL teams so it was pretty interesting - we were divided between NFC and AFC.



The Backstreet Boys performed at half time and got booooo-ed! I felt really bad for them...they sang some old school songs and ended with "Backstreet's Back." It brought me back to Baldwin Hall, Stevens Point, Freshman year of college!

The ride to the stadium was probably the most fun - Colleen got spooned by an old Japanese man and we met a character from the movie Waterboy - I swear we couldn't understand more than 3 words of his jargon and he laughed at himself constantly!

1 Comments:

  • At 4:56 PM, Blogger Johnny Mack said…

    That is a pretty wild game to see all that.
    Too funny about the B.S. Boys.
    Last Packer game I was at was in 1998. That is too long ago..

     

Post a Comment

<< Home