The Stayton of Mind

A deeply spiritual experience

Friday, January 27, 2006

Bath


We also took a day adventure in a car - me driving on the wrong (I mean, opposite - to be PC) side of the street with a stick shift - to Bath, which is about 2 hours outside of London and has working Roman hotspring Baths. You can no longer go in them, but you can drink the warm, filtered water, which is said to have medicinal value, but it just tasted like well water and actually gave me a tummy ache=(

On the way back to London we tried to find Stonehenge (we got a bit lost). We finally made it, but it took FOREVER! It was very interesting, but not as impressive as what I had expected...it was right next to the highway - strange! I don't know what I expected to feel or to happen when I saw the stones, but whatever it was, it didn't happen! Still very interesting phenomena though!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home