The Stayton of Mind

A deeply spiritual experience

Saturday, February 11, 2006

Colleen and the Great Spinach Debacle


This is my roommate Colleen...you may recognize her from the Honolulu Marathon pics or many of the other posts on this site. She is one of the coolest girls out there (even when all of her "turbans aren't working" - heehee). We have similar school schedules except on Mondays and Wednesdays - Mondays I have night class and she makes me yummy dinners and I cook for her on Wednesdays when she has class. ANYWAY - last Monday night I came home and she was busy cooking up some tasty treats when suddenly, the spinach she was attempting to thaw EXPLODED - EVERYWHERE...as illustrated in the adjacent picture! Ladies and Gentlemen, Colleen and the Great Spinach Debacle!!!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home