The Stayton of Mind

A deeply spiritual experience

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Day O' The Irish


HAPPY ST. PATTY's DAY!!!

Well, the day O' the Irish isn't quite the same here in Hawaii where the weather is warm and the beer isn't all green! Regardless, the block party downtown was a good time and there were plenty of outrageous outfilts and the antics of those who had been "socializing" all day were quite amusing!!! Headed downtown with the ladies and met up with some classmates from school. After all the hard core studying for midterms it was nice to get out a bit. I needed to take a deep breathe! Hopefully the Luck O the Irish will carry over into my midterm grades!


Here I am sending out my Happy St. Patty's Day message to my friends and loved ones! (kind of a goofy pic!!!)

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home