The Stayton of Mind

A deeply spiritual experience

Sunday, March 05, 2006

Tubing


So, even when the swells are up and wakeboarding is not a possibility we still know how to have fun on the boat...TUBING!!! We have been going out on the boat about once a week (thanks Josh) and livin' it up in the Hawaiian sun.

The day after Valentine's Day my friend Jen (cute little surfer girl that she is) Colleen (the best roommate in Hawaii) and I jumped on the tube and got our workout for the day!

Then about a week later one of my best friends from High School, Kate, flew to Hawaii for a 12 day vacation and we took her out for a spin as well (twice in fact!)




Then kate asked me to marry her!

Well, actually, when we weren't on the tube together and she was trying her hand at wakeboarding she entrusted me with her wedding ring and band - guess it was safer on my ring finger (we are the same size!) than in the ocean!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home