The Stayton of Mind

A deeply spiritual experience

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

There she is, Miss Hawaii USA!


Rhonee and Bill were so kind as to invite Colleen and I to be there esteemed guests at the final gathering and fundraiser for Radasha Ho'ohuli - Miss Hawaii USA - prior to her departure to Balitimore for the Miss USA pageant! It was a BLAST! Tons of great food, people and even a drag show=) Those girls can move!!!

All the ladies were given crown to wear (paper, but still just as special) and Colleen and I wore ours with pride! At one point, mine slipped from its prestine place upon my head and fell crashing - well, as crashing as sparkling cardboard can get - to the floor. Wouldn't you know it, Miss Hawaii USA was there to pick it up for me and *GASP* re-crowned me. It was a moment I will cherish forever! LOL!


After the event Colleen and I proceeded to cruise home in the convertible, with our crowns proudly in place, jamming some classic Hawaiian tunes - ah, Hawaii, how I love thee!!!

All in all it was a wonderful night out on the town with wonderful people! Thanks fellas for the invite!!! We'll have to do it again soon=)

Good luck on April 21st Radasha! We'll be watching!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home