The Stayton of Mind

A deeply spiritual experience

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

House-warming Pool Party!

This past weekend my crazy friends Lisa and Rodney threw a BBQ Bash/Pool Party at their new condo...it was the perfect way to spend a Saturday afternoon - in the sun, with friends, good food, great tunes! In fact, the iPod was bumpin' through a Milwaukee radio...check it out!!! A piece of home in Hawaii=)

The ladies and I got a little carried away with the cupcakes

And started bouncin' off the walls - well, actually jumping in the pool=) Afterward we got dried off and changed so Colleen and I could cruise to the University Hawaii v. BYU Men's volleyball game with Bill and Rhonee.

It was my first time at a volleyball game (besides the intramural or pick-up games at the beach) and we sat courtside...literally! We were sitting across from the media and scorekeepers in a lit booth. UH won in the 5th game, but it was close! We were so close to the players that the next day, while I was on the beach studying, I ran into, and immediately recognized, 2 of the BYU players. We chatted for a bit and then I went on my merry way to continue my Communication Law reading (I find that class SO interesting - honestly!!!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home