The Stayton of Mind

A deeply spiritual experience

Thursday, January 04, 2007

New Year 2007!!!

This New Year should go down as one of the best on record! Not only did I have a super fun date, but I got to see a TON of my closest friends. The evening started off at my friend Rachael's as I helped her prep for her party and as she helped me prep for Phil and Jenny's wedding reception.

Then, the best wedding date ever, Johnny, picked me up and we headed to the Silver Spring Country Club where we chatted it up with the Whitnall Boys and Girls and ate a delicious meal. Sadly, we had to cut out a bit early, but it was only to head back to Johnny and Bryan's house for their New Year's party!


There I got to spend quality time with my P-Tube, the hosts themselves, Ricky, Jim, Paul, Ashley, and so many more great people.


We played this crazy karoke game (which I ruled at!!! - I even beat Johnny!), danced around like fools in the kitchen, ate yummy rum balls (thanks Ashley) and basically had a blast!

I pulled an all nighter waiting for my 7:14am flight...which didn't take off until 5:30pm - LONG, mechanical error story, but on the bright-side, it allowed me to spend more time with my P-tube and Tom and jump in Lake Michigan with Tanessa, her husband Joe, Billy, Johnny, and Amy...I sported old boy lifeguard reds and 2 XL MCLC T-shirts as all of my belongings were sitting in the plane!


I'm officially a non-virgin Polar Bear anymore!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home