The Stayton of Mind

A deeply spiritual experience

Friday, October 06, 2006

Am I supposed to post these? I can't help it!

As the title of this blog post suggests, I am not 100% sure if I am supposed to be posting these pics from Tanessa's bachelorette party, but I can't help myself - the memories of this north woods adventure are too good! Sadly for you all, I will be limiting my post to 2 pics (the rest may not make the PG rating I maintain on this site!) Let's just say we ate well, drank well, laughed lots, played crazy games, and enjoyed girlie time=) AND it was a Hawaii theme!!! (no, I didn't plan it the maid-of-honor did, but I supplied some of the tunes!)

So here are your 2 minor glimpses into the former-Felber bachelorette party...


A group shot of all the lovely ladies in attendance AND


One of the bride to be and me - check out the hot outfit I created for her! I wish this page had some annimation so you all could see the interesting dance I performed for Tanessa while decked out in this unique attire. Let's just say she was "Gamma-Phi'd!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home