The Stayton of Mind

A deeply spiritual experience

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Steph & Isaac's Wedding 4/09

Stephie, my "B," got married to an amazing guy named Isaac...and I was honored to be a part of their blessed wedding!!!
























I think it truly was a Godsend that I was asked to stand up...standing at the alter, supporting their union was an honor and reminded me what true love is all about!









The ceremony was so vibrant with love, for each other and for God.









I don't think either of them ever stopped smiling the whole day and into the night :)











Stephie even sang with the worship team during the ceremony!







The photographer was amazing and came up with some really creative shots to capture the essence of a Wisconsin wedding!


















He made some of the boring wedding party shots much more fun...





























I even got to sit in and help out making sure the lighting was right for some of the more serious bride and groom shots...












The reception was a blast and there were some crazy candid shots of everyone breaking it down!












I got some hops (above) and this guy, Knowlton, (right) had some ball room moves...although I think I would have ruined our scores from the So You Think You Can Dance judges as my foot was flexed and not pointed!


My partner for the Grand March was different than the one I walked down the aisle with as he had to leave early to get back up north at a reasonable hour...


















The photographer told us ladies to give him some sass...I think we succeeded (right)




But I think my favorite shot of Stephie and I...made into a poster thanks to John...is the one below...




I don't know what he is talking about in the caption...I don't need dance lessons!!!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home