The Stayton of Mind

A deeply spiritual experience

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Blue Man Group (Chicago) 10/24/08

10/24/08

So, a birthday gift a little late! I missed Joe's 30th birthday when I went to work at the Miami boat show, but I left a hidden certificate for a trip to Chicago and tickets to the Blue Man Group...so, 8 months later, we finally both had the time to go on a little get-away.

We stayed in the Lakeshore W Hotel and had a very good dinner at a cute little place just down the road from the Blue Man Group Theatre...















We were seated in the 7th row or so and everyone in front of us had to wear plastic pancho-type things. I was actually kinda glad we didn't have to do that!

The show was amazing and definitely kept my attention the whole time - you never knew what they were going to do next!

Happy belated 30th Birthday Joe!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home