The Stayton of Mind

A deeply spiritual experience

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Tracy Graf in Hawaii

May 2007

So, just when my Mom and Mike were about to leave me on the island, my friend Tracy came (I used to work with her at Feld - Disney On Ice and Ringling Bros.)






Sadly, I don't have pictures of all the things we did while she was in Hawaii with me, but I do have lots of great memories...like surfing at Bowls - she did GREAT!!! or doing the traditional Diamond Head Hike.




We also explored the North Shore with my Mom and Stepdad, Mike...we did the traditional shave ice (I can't get enough of that stuff!!!) and checked out DevOcean...which isn't there anymore:(



















When my Mom and Mike left, Tracy, Jen, Steve and I took another trip to the Mac Nut farm (I can't get enough of that place either!!!)

We took a ride in the bus...














Ate the fresh coconut...














And hung leaves off our booties?!? (I am not sure what I am doing here or why - a one leaf grass skirt maybe?!?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home