The Stayton of Mind

A deeply spiritual experience

Friday, May 19, 2006

Las Fajitas Hay Que Vivirlas

Who knew Eddie could cook, cool whip could be such a hit, or that boys would play twister...together!!! Well, I found the answers to all of those questions and more during our pre-skydiving fajita fiesta at Josh's!!! The house was full of laughter, good times, and good food!!! Eddie and Paige could have been Emeril's Apprentices with the wicked good fajitas (beef, chicken, and/or veggie options) - BAM! I helped by stirring the Spanish rice. What can I say, I am a whiz in the kitchen=)


While waiting for the main course I discovered strawberries in the fridge and some unopened Cool Whip in the freezer - YUMMY=) I later found out the strawberries were supposed to be for the margaritas, but I don't even drink so I thought it was only fair I took my share first - haha! Well, my share turned into everyone's share as Kelli and Jonathan dove right in as well! Josh scolded me, but I wasn't the one that snuck off with Cool Whip and a spoon!!!



After dinner we enjoyed some chill time around the patio fire pit








and a rousing game of Twister. Somehow we convinced the manly men that if the girls played together, then the boys had to as well - What a sight!!! Their flexibility and determination to keep their wine glasses in hand were impressive - to say the least!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home