The Stayton of Mind

A deeply spiritual experience

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Joe's 1st Trip to Hawaii 10/07

10/07

So, what do you do with someone who loves swimming and dolphins, but has never been to Hawaii?!? Well, you show them all that island life has to offer.

My boyfriend at the time, Joe, came to visit and I kept him busy!!!

We, of course, had to hike Diamond Head...














but we also hike Mariner's Ridge (in the dark with backpacks on, etc. cause my roommate at the time told me there was a cool camping spot up there...we never found it in the dark so we hiked all the way back down...it was actually kinda scary!!! I also took him up Koko head and we watched the sunset there and all of the lights of the city come to life.

We snorkeled at Hanauma Bay...













Boogied (boogie boarded) at my favorite beach...














Checked out the massive shore-break at Waimea Bay...














Played on the Beach...


















Went boating with Josh...for a sunset cruise...









































I took him to Sea Life park...












AND swimming with Dolphins...his favorite animal...I never saw him smile that BIG in my whole life!!! Especially when he was holding onto the flippers & getting pulled across the pool :)


















BUT, the thing he said he liked most about Hawaii...the "Gold Man" in Waikiki...hmmmm...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home