The Stayton of Mind

A deeply spiritual experience

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Dan & Lindsay Hawaii 10/07





After living in Hawaii for over 2 years, I FINALLY got my little sis, Lindsay out to visit...

and I forced my Dad to come too!!! And I would have to say it was one of the most adventurous trips of any of my guests...










Ever since my Dad came to Hawaii 2 years ago, he always said he wanted to go Scuba diving with his girls and get pictures...well, with the help of some friends, we made that happen!!!



























(I love the above left pic of my dad and all the little fish swimming around his head!)

Then, after waiting the mandatory 24 hours after Scuba diving, we took to the sky and went, well, sky diving!!! At first it was just going to be my sister, but then we all decided to jump...unfortunately I was not wearing proper attire and had to change into a very, uhm...well...bright uni-tard/jumpsuit!














































Finally, when we thought we were done with adventures, Josh took us tubing...and I think my Dad was more freaked out by that than Scuba or Skydiving! HA!


















Of course we also had some down time hanging out in Waikiki














Eating...


















Which reminds me...doesn't my Dad bear a very close resemblance to the logo for Cholo's Mexican Restaurant in Haleiwa?


















Speaking of North Shore, we endulged in Shave Ice in Haleiwa and Shrimp trucks in Kahuku




























And stopped at my favorite hidden gem back in town, Peggy's Picks!


After this shot, my sister started calling me "Mad Eye Moody!" I have to admit, that one glaring blue eye is a bit creepy!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home