The Stayton of Mind

A deeply spiritual experience

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

New Years 2008

12/31/07 - 1/1/08

Off to the Grand Geneva Hotel in Lake Geneva to celebrate the New Year with good friends, good food, and good times!

The room was beautiful with a fresh bouquet of flowers and a bottle of champaign...even a certificate for surprise professional massage...I LOVE massages...


If I were rich, I would get one everyday - ah, but that is not the case! (or maybe I will find someone who will just give me one for free, just because?!?)





















As we waited with our glasses of champaign for the ball to drop and the countdown to begin we had a blast entertaining each other with funny faces...

Ok, now, give me Sad


















Hmmm...that looks like a little kid pretending to be sad to get attention...









Ok, now surprised...





Jen reminds me of one of the Asian tourists from Hawaii here...they always seem to be giving peace signs in their pictures...but not that much emotion on their face - NICE!



















Elated...




My, my Maggie, what big tonsils you have!









Now, Mark, that looks more like something from the movie Home Alone!!!














And finally, the BIG moment...HAPPY NEW YEAR! Make 2008 GREAT!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home