The Stayton of Mind

A deeply spiritual experience

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Van's Triple Crown of Surfing 2007

I wish I had more photos...I must have been working too darn hard organizing and planning for the 2007 Vans Triple Crown of Surfing...and lets face it, I was there to be professional, learn, and work, not to run around taking pics of cute pro surfers!





I worked in 2007 as the Asst. Executive Producer for the Van's Triple Crown of Surfing on the North Shore of Oahu. This is like the Superbowl of Surfing. I learned quite a bit about the industry and made a lot of GREAT friends (who I wish I had pictures of...)














But I got one with my Boss, Randy Rarick!


















And the sign at the coffee shop Ettiene or Heather and I would grab coffee at on a regular basis...












And a shot (on my camera phone) of one of the phone beautiful rainbows I have ever seen...and it was while I was driving to the contest site at Pipeline!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home